Ramping up productivity and avoiding waste with SolidWorks
Reman Engineering began operations in 1989 in Namakkal, India, the “Poultry City” of Tamilnadu, India’s second-largest egg-producing region. The company makes mash plants, pellet plants, batching machines, batching scales, feed silos, and transport silos for the poultry industry. They also manufacture sheet metal and structural works to customer specifications.
Reman Engineering manufactures and markets poultry feed mills and raw material batch machines according to rigorous quality control guidelines and in compliance with globally recognized quality standards for the industry. Their practices have made a strong impact on India’s pet food industry.
- Standardize the design of feed mills of various
- sizes and reduce raw material waste and rework
- Adopt SolidWorks software for fully associated
- parts, assemblies, and drawings to incorporate
- new ideas into configurations and avoid rework and waste
- Produced clear cut-list properties
- Created clear, detailed manufacturing drawings
- Reduced rework for more effective use of manufacturing time
- Eliminated raw material waste