- Automatic Drawing View creation and updation
- Dimensioning, Tolerancing and Annotations
- CAD Standards checking (Design Checker)—Compare your drawings to company standards
- Revision control—Control drawing revisions and graphically compare drawings to identify differences
- Unrivalled Drawing Creation by Drag and Drop of Views from View Palette.
- Draftsight for the benefit of 2d Users as Value Addition
BOM / Ballooning
- Bill of Materials (BOM)—Automatically generate parts lists and cut lists to track material needs
- Automated Creation of Radial/Cylindrical Exploded Views - Significantly speed up the creation of exploded views
- Export BOM/BOQ directly to Excel which helps to integrate with ERP/MRP for material purchase & Cost estimation
- SOLIDWORKS enables printing directly to 3D printers, similar to how you would print a document to your office printer.
- SOLIDWORKS can also output .STL, a widely accepted format for 3D printing
- The 3MF and AMF formats provide more information about the model being printed.
- Bring life to your Product with enhanced Visualisation.
PaperLess - MBD
- Integrated drawingless manufacturing solution for SOLIDWORKS.
- Helps companies to define, organize, and publish 3D Product Manufacturing Information (PMI) including 3D model data in industry standard file formats such as eDrawings® and 3D PDF.
- MBD Streamline production, cut cycle time, reduces errors, and support industry standards such as Military-Standard-31000A, ASME Y14.41, ISO 16792, and DIN ISO 16792.
Go Paperless and Drawingless – SOLIDWORKS MBD.