Machinery is a collection of machines that operates work together in a single operation. SOLIDWORKS Products can help to communicate the machinery process before it reach the market.
SOLIDWORKS is a solid modeling Computer Aided Design (CAD) software. Through the help of SOLIDWORKS CAD you can design your products as per the developmental ideas from easy of use.
Advantages of SOLIDWORKS
Advantages of SOLIDWORKS
- Drawing can be prepared efficiently and in a very shorter time.
- Once we made changes in the 3D design the drawings will be automatically updated.
- Over a million of standard Toolbox components are available in SOLIDWORKS library which can also be customized according to our requirements.
- Automatic BOM can be generated and also we can Import to Excel file format.
- Design can be effectively communicate through eDrawing tool.
- Your end product market cost can be predicted using SOLIDWORKS Costing tool.
- Create CAD Animation.
- The 3D model can also be used for marketing and presentation aids using SOLIDWORKS PhotoView 360.
- The function and fit of the assembled components can be ensured using tolerance analysis.
SOLIDWORKS Simulation can validate machinery product performance, quality and safety. The machinery supplier have used SOLIDWORKS Simulation to improve the reliability and overall cost of the product. The Capabilities include the following
- Evaluate the physical behaviors of a Machinery elements.
- Predict the performance and behavior of the design.
- Calculate the safety margin and to identify the weakness of the design accurately.
- Identify the optimal design with confidence & cost effectively.
- Predicting what if scenarios for best alternative material selection.
- The life cycle of the product can be predicted.
- Frequency response of various working condition of machinery can be predicted.
- Thermal distribution for heat sensitive components can be analyzed.
- Effective volume consumption of the product over the weight to thickness ratio can be obtained.
- Kinematics study of machineries can be performed and also can predict reaction force, motor torque and energy consumption of product.
- Bolt selection for particular machine components can be validated.
- Nonlinear behavior and Dynamic performance of a Machinery can be performed.
- Better Machinery designs can be evolved.
- Shorter preparation time for Machinery drawing.
- Minimized transcription errors in drawing.
- Easy use of tools to solve complex machine design.
- Visualization of the machine performance in detailed view.
- Validate for various changes on the existing machinery components.
- Assistance in preparation of documentation.
- Deliver innovative designs with good product efficiency.