Clearly explain and present your product or process using 2D and 3D graphical content that you can quickly create with SOLIDWORKS Composer software.
Traditional Challenges in Consumer Product Industry
- Content creators are often working with different, cobbled together tools, including 2D CAD drawings, digital photography, and file translators.
- Bottleneck to business growth and competitiveness
- Too many manual steps to get to a finished document, and far too much back-and-forth activity.
- Spend too much of time in Manual changes in product as well as technical communication documents
- The whole process is therefore inefficient, slow, and disruptive to the Engineering Department and to the organization as a whole.
Intelligent Solutions for common pitfalls
1.Concurrent technical documentation
2.Design, Document, Deliver Easily
- You can dramatically improve the quality, quantity, effectiveness, and customer appeal of your technical communication materials.
- Automatically generating current Bills of Materials (BOMs) with the push of a button, for inclusion in proposals or assembly instructions.
3.Business benefits abound
- Faster time to market. You can create documentation in parallel with product design and development, so products get to market faster.
4.Speed product success
- Engineers can spend more time designing and more easily create technical documents to communicate their work.
- Content creators can spend more time creating great content and less time chasing and updating data.
5.Automating manufacturing and assembly instructions
- As manufacturing organizations strive to identify ways to,
- save time
- cut costs and
- improve their competitiveness in global markets
- Your company can realize shorter times-to-market, improved operational efficiencies, and good quality documentation.
- More cost savings and also realize significant ROI within the first year.
- Manufacturers can improve profit margins, achieve faster times-to-market, and increase sales related to better customer education