Quickly and easily create Technical Communication Collaterals
With SOLIDWORKS Composer, anyone in your company can quickly create complete technical communication without CAD experience. Since Composer works directly with your 2D and 3D CAD data, users can extract information directly from the source, manipulate, annotate and publish the finished work in a fraction of time. In a few clicks you can produce Technical illustrations & documentation automatically.
Challenges faced in Preparing Technical Communication Collaterals
- Re-work due to Design Changes and updating the Visual Instructions
- Maintaining the hierarchy of documentation and Updating the Projects
- Less availability of Illustrative tools to create eye-catching Technical Content.
- Repeated Training needed to New Resources in Creating Technical Communication
- Content creators are often working with different, cobbled together tools, including 2D CAD drawings, digital photography, and file translators.
- Consumes more time & more steps to get to a finished document.
- Create detailed visual assembly/dis-assembly instructions that don’t require re-creation from Scratch, even if the Design Changes.
- Generate a interactive Bill of Material (BOM) that automatically updates with Updation of your Project
- Create beautiful animations & Images for product CD’s, Brochures, Manuals or online instructions.
- Illustration Engineers can build Technical documentation in parallel with product design & development, with less training.
- Create high-resolution, shaded renderings with a three dimensional appearance for presentations and brochures.
- Clear product documentation
- Create more life-like visuals and eliminate the need for physical prototypes in creating product marketing materials.