Monday 13 July 2020

CONTROL THE ACTION OF YOUR ASSEMBLY

Do you want to control the action of your assembly to show different position?
Look no further.

Mate Controller will help you manipulate specific mates that control degrees of freedom for a design. You can edit the positions, save and recall saved positions and mate values. You can also create animations based on the saved positions.
The allowable movement between components should be defined by adding mates to your assembly.
Supported mate types:
Angle
Distance
LimitAngle
LimitDistance
PathMate (Distance Along Path, Percent Along Path)
Slot (Distance Along Slot, Percent Along Slot)
Width (Dimension, Percent)
Your assembly should include at least one supported mate type.

1. Begin by adding supported manually or use collect all supported mates automatically

2. Define the position by entering the mate values or using the slider and lock the values and add the position using.
3. Add multiple position by specifying the different value for mates.


4. Note that, at any time you can edit the value of the mates in different positions and update.
5. You can also save the positions as a new configuration.

6. View the working of the assembly by using the animation option and specify the time for each action.

7. Save the animation as a video.

With the help of this, you can easily and quickly create and show the working of your assembly to show different positions and actions.
You can communicate precisely how your product should move—and show off how your product works in general with the aid of Mate Controller.

THANK YOU FOR READING!










3 comments:

  1. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at  Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Mr, Benjamin Email: 247officedept@gmail.com  He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this wonderful and much required information Custom cable Assembles in india

    ReplyDelete