Challenges faced by Automotive Industries:
· To identify interference and collision issues
· Want to keep production engineers in the loop near the middle, and later design stages.
· Difficult to view real time working mechanism and visualizing the model
· More time consumption on model tolerance check and engineering information for production
· Manual work leads to error existence, which reduces the product quality.
· Excessive development time on prototyping and traditional testing method’s.
enables us to identify interference and collision issues, and then quickly
adapt the design to provide the necessary clearances.
ü You can incorporate SOLIDWORKS eDrawings® for
circulate your machine designs into your design approval process.
ü Leveraging dynamic motion and animation tools in
SOLIDWORKS, we can better visualize how every machine component will function
in 3D before we release designs to manufacturing
ü SOLIDWORKS TolAnalyst tools let you perform maximum
and minimum tolerance stack-up analysis on parts and assemblies
ü Greater design accuracy translates into
less scrap and rework, which saves both time and money
ü With SOLIDWORKS Simulation capabilities,
we gain valuable design insights that allow us to optimize designs and boost
· Accelerated assembly operations
· Streamlined creation of product documentation
· Improved product quality
· Compressed development cycles
· Enhanced communications through remote tablet viewing of design data
· Responded efficiently to explosive growth in projects
Our Customer Testimonial:
To Know More about Automotive Industry Design & Development Process, Attend Our Live Seminar On 8th Feb 2018.
For any Queries, Contact us @ 9445424704